Monday, February 8, 2010

Food....

Sarah is a great cook...I loved when she would come to my house and make me good things to eat. Now that she left me in Cali all alone, I don't eat good food anymore. After starting and finishing one round of P90X, ( I am now doing Chalean extreme mixed in with Jillian Michaels) I can no longer eat without dissecting every little calorie, fat gram, carb and protein percentage. It has kinda taken all the fun out of eating. So now I just watch the Food Network, and the Travel Channels "Best places to eat your self Sick" and remember the good time I had with eating. I did eat a whole box of Good & Plenty this weekend....and only felt bad about it on Sunday :)

4 comments:

Sarah Belle said...

Balance Alicia....You are allowed to eat good food and be healthy. Plus, all that excerising you are doing burns more calories. It makes me sad to think that you aren't enjoying food any more. Boo!

aliannetee said...

I'm trying..reworking some of my favorite foods to be better for us..

Sarah Belle said...

Don't forget about portion control. We tend to eat more than we need. Try smaller plates. :)

Great Grandma Lin said...

Alicia-you are skinnier than skinny. Why are you watching your weight. I think both you and Katherine got your dad's genes. Enjoy life, eat healthier and in moderation. Everything in BALANCE!