Tuesday, September 29, 2009
My decision...
I am going back to school. I have 7 classes, 21 credits to get my degree from BYU. I know that I will have to pass my Stat's class, however, I can get a D and be just fine..lol. It's ridiculous to have spent so much time and money, and not finish what I started. Life is FLYING by, I'm turning 38 on Sat....scary.....and I would like to be done by 39.9.. :) Wish me luck!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
good for you Alicia. Education is helpful in so many ways and just knowing that you finished something you started. Your dad will be happy for you. You can do it!
Way to go! I wish I only had 21 credits til a degree! Good luck to you!
I bet you'll find school a breeze. I mean, you've navigated your way through marriage, children, relocations, etc...Statistics? No big deal. And if you end up with a D (which you won't) who cares? There will still be that piece of paper at the end. You deserve it. Way to go. Keep us posted on how it feels to go back to school. Can you do the courses online?
It's about freakin' time!
Post a Comment