Thursday, September 3, 2009

Accomplishments....

Life is wonderful because...
  • Abby can now pee and poop in the toilet....hallaluea I have no more dirty bums to clean!!!
  • Kaleb and Anya have started school. And so far they like their teachers, and I can make them walk home together....which makes me a mean mom because it is 99 degrees today and I still didn't pick them up!!!
  • I have been released from Relief Society just in time to not have to teach..isn't that great!!! But Heavenly Father has a great sense of humor because I am now in YW (secretary) and I have to teach them on Sunday...oh, the irony!!!
  • I didn't spend $60,000 on new windows and solar power that the salesperson almost had me convinced we needed...our roof would have been solid solar panels.
  • My tomatoes plants have produced enough fruit for me to eat a tomato whenever I want to...and nothing can beat a fresh, garden tomato!!!
  • On Aug 24th Thor and I started P90X....we are pushing 40 and Thor has put on a few pounds....so we eat ALOT of protein atm...too much for me somedays but I'm committed to helping him so I follow the diet too.
  • And the best news of all....Monday we have a stake Temple day and I am going to have my mom sealed to her parents...better late than never :)

3 comments:

Great Grandma Lin said...

wow, just when I had finally given up on you ever posting again, you do! sounds like some great accomplishments. Especially the no diaper bit. I think jeff was almost 4 before that happened...congrats on temple work-you're doing it on Labor Day? Truly a work of love...hang in there-it's the day to day living and teaching, disciplining and setting the example for your family that is what it's all about.

Katherine said...

Yeah Alicia! Sounds like you have been busy. Keep up the good work. And let me know how the work out works!

Aimee said...

What an awesome list of life events, especially the temple work for your mom. Working in YW has always been my favorite calling. Hopefully you can find the joy in it (surely you won't have to teach too often!). And what is that PX90 (or whatever it was)...a pill, menu plan, huh? Never heard of it and I'm curious!